Sp+ Hospitality/USA Parking
“The Hospitality Parking Company”
Does a fast paced, exciting, ever changing environment excite you?
Do you enjoy managing a high energy team?
Do you enjoy serving high end clients?
If so, this opportunity might be right for you!
Sp+ Hospitality/USA Parking is currently appointing new Managers In Training! – Join our high energy team today!
Individuals will be in training full time for a 12 week period to eventually oversee an entire high end hotel Valet Parking Operation. This program is a "Fast Track" training curriculum; however advancement will depend on your performance, relocatability and train-ability.
We promote from within! - 90% of our managerial positions are filled with internal talent!
Who will I be working for?
We are the “The Hospitality Parking Company” Sp+ Hospitality/USA Parking has been the nation's premier valet parking company for more than 35 years. We employ over 2500+ associates in 15 states and the largest operator in Puerto Rico. Sp+ Hospitality/USA Parking manages more 4 and 5 diamond locations than any other parking company in the world! Join our team full-time, part-time or seasonal and enjoy a FUN work location with well-trained teams and leaders!
What do I do as a Manager In Training?
As our newest team member, you will be an integral part of the warm welcome and fond farewell process.
Some duties include:
What is the Program Training Goal?
The goal of the MIT Program is to provide practical, hands-on training to associates who have the potential and desire to move into a management position. Ideally the student will complete the training within a 3 month period. Graduation from the program involves:
What will I learn about?
Let’s be sure you possess these minimal requirements first!
Are you Neat, Clean and Polite? It’s our company motto!
1. Ability to communicate effectively in English in both written and oral forms.
2. Must have at least 2 + years' experience in management in the service, hotel or parking industry.
3. All candidates should be fully relocatable anywhere within the United States.
4. Intermediate Microsoft Office and internet knowledge.
5. Strong Work Ethic and Effective Leadership Skills.
6. Ability to manage a team effectively
7. Must be at least 18 years of age.
8. Valid driver’s license with a safe driving record.
9. Must have a professional appearance and demeanor.
10. Demonstrated flexibility and ability to adapt in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
11. Ability to work flexible hours to participate in evening and weekend events.
12. Must enjoy serving people and having fun!
13. Drug test and criminal review will be administered.
**List not meant to be all inclusive
This job posting does not include the full range of functions/duties of the position. Associate will be required to perform any other job-related duties as assigned by their supervisor including the corporate office.
This document does not create any employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship. A full job description is available upon request.
Sp+ Hospitality/USA Parking is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in
all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status,
marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law.
Sp+ Hospitality/USA Parking does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these
characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.