SP+ Hospitality/USA Parking
“The Hospitality Parking Company”
Does a fast paced, exciting, ever changing environment excite you?
Would you enjoy working at an exclusive, luxury hotel or resort location?
Do you posses the spirit to serve?
If so, this opportunity might be right for you!
SP+ Hospitality/USA Parking is currently appointing new Valet Managers! – Join our high energy team today!
We promote from within! - 90% of our managerial positions are filled with internal talent!
Who will I be working for?
We are the “The Hospitality Parking Company” SP+ Hospitality/USA Parking has been the nation's premier valet parking company for more than 35 years. We employ over 2500+ associates in 15 states and Puerto Rico. SP+ Hospitality/USA Parking manages more 4 and 5 diamond locations than any other parking company in the world! Join our team full-time, part-time or seasonal and enjoy a FUN work location with well-trained teams and leaders!
What do I do as a Valet Attendant?
As our newest Manager, you will be the leader of the warm welcome and fond farewell process. You will oversee all aspects of parking operations, parking services/rates and will be responsible for foreseeing the possible impact all events will have on property parking operation.
Some responsibilities include:
Let’s be sure you possess these minimal requirements first!
Are you Neat, Clean and Polite? It’s our company motto!
1. High school graduate.
2. Ability to do basic arithmetic with knowledge of practical bookkeeping and basic accounting functions.
3. Two (2) years experience as a manager.
4. Ability to communicate effectively in English.
5. Ability to provide legible communications.
6. Familiarity of property operations and surroundings.
7. Valid driver’s license with a safe driving record and clean criminal history.
1. Ability to sprint short distances.
2. Ability to stand for long periods of time (up to 6 or 8 hours, less break)
3. Ability to bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift.
4. Ability to work in extreme elements – heat, wind, snow, rain, ect.
5. Ability to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 pounds (signs, luggage, etc.)
6. Ability to stand, walk, or sit alternately, depending on specific daily demands. Approximately
75% of the time is spent on feet and 25% sitting
7. Up to 50% of time, may have to perform the following physical activities: bend / stoop / squat;
crawl; climb stairs / ladders; kneel; push or pull; twists torso; reach above shoulder level.
This job posting does not include the full range of functions/duties of the position. Associate will be required to perform any other job-related duties as assigned by their supervisor including the corporate office.
This document does not create any employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship. A full job description is available upon request.
SP+ Hospitality/USA Parking is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in
all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status,
marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law.
SP+ Hospitality/USA Parking does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these
characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.